ED Habitar 02
Today, homes have multiple functions: office, classroom, game room, and more. After over a year of confinement, we have all had to reinvent our spaces. ED Habitar was created to document this new reality.
With 192 pages, this is a collector's edition of Chilean magazine ED. It tackles new ways of living and seeing our spaces, by focusing on homes, offices, landscaping, design, art, and architecture as well as emerging talents, sustainability, and more.
Books and magazines are final sale, they are not eligible for returns or exchanges.
DetailsCare & Fit
- Worldwide shipping: 6-10 business days from $25 USD.
- Within Santiago province: 2-3 business days at $3.000 CLP.
- To other regions in Chile: 7-10 business days from $4.990 CLP.
- Pickup in store: 1 business day. We'll send you an email as soon as you order is ready for pickup.
International returns and exchanges:
- Notify your return and send items back within 10 business days after receiving.
- 60 days for exchanges.
You may add gift wrapping in your shopping cart with no extra charge. Your order will arrive in a reusable bag with a postcard.